Thursday, February 28, 2013

Spicy cream for cold feet and "sleeping" hands

my different extracts
process...
The neighbours of my boyfriend are nice old friendly couple. Every Sunday we visit them and together drink morning coffee (without caffeine pffee :( but with tasty apple cake :)). The old man, 85 years  claims that his feet are always cold.
In my head is a spontan question: Is there some "creams" solution for? 

Searching, reading, preparation and finally today I create the Spicy cream for the cold feet.
Two weeks ago I made the special spicy extract: almond oil and ground pepper.
Spicy cream for cold feet
Ingredients for this hot Spicy cream:
5% - beeswax,
20% - cacao butter,
45% - shea butter,
5% - neem oil,
5% - hazelnut oil,
10% - ginger oil,
10%- well done own piquant extract,
es. oil rosemary, geranium, verbena.

First I am going to test on my feet and tommorrow on the feet of my boyfriend sure.

14/03/2013 Report ;):

My boyfriend often complaints that his hands numb while sleeping.
We tried daily before go to the bed use my Spicy cream as the hand cream and as the massage cream for hands. He told that feels better, it seems my cream helps to blood circulation not only for cold feet but also for "sleeping" hands. Good not know.
I made next portion and improve the smell of the cream. This time I added the es. oils:

- Black Pepper,
- Rosemary,
- Frankincense.

Need to say the neem oil has very special smell which I do not like. But the components that give off the offensive sulfurous smell are the ingredients that make neem oil so effective for the skin.
So the new combinations of the es. oils cover the neem oil smell better.

1 comment:

Natalia said...

Next time better to try this combination of es. oils: Frankincense, Rosemary, Lavander, Sandalwood.