Thursday, May 02, 2013

Shaving cream for a loved one

Yes, I spoil my boyfriend with different creams for his hardworking hands but also I enjoy the process to learn and create my cosmetic products.
Today I was focused to make the shaving cream for him. Something new and for first time:

- 30 g Stearic Acid to melt:

- add 4g Cocos Butter and 4 g Shea Butter, to melt together:

- dissolve 8g of Borax in 80 g of hot water,
- all mix together and add 80g of hot water more,
- add 20 g of my natural soft soap,
- add 4g  rose clay,
- add 25 drops of EO Grapefruit
- whip the cream with mixer approximately 10 min.
The mixture looks very soft and light:

My surprise is ready for tomorrow :)
***********************************************************************************
P.S. And HE is veryyy satisfied! I feel proud of myself :)

No comments: