Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Real face age

If you want to be beautiful "forever" you need to know your face. Remove your makeup and use the camera. Try to make three photos of your face:

- keep the camera directly above  your face (it is the photo of your face five years ago);
- keep the camera in front of your face (it is present, your actually face);
- keep the camera below your face (future, photo of your face five years later).

These photos help to analyze a tendency of changing of your face and focus on symmetrical forms, sagging parts, wrinkles.
I know I need to lose weight and my photos show this very clear. Brrr... this duble chin makes me scary.
Also small wrinkles around my eyes need more attention.
Left side of the face with more dropping corners means that begins sagging first. So left face muscles need to make more effort: to chew on the left side, to apply a massage.

No comments: