Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Natural Facial Soaps

I get used to use the soaps to remove the make-up and to keep my skin clean. Of course not the industrial/commercial soaps but natural handmade products.
I know quality of my skin and developed my own recipies. Right combination of different natural oils and natural ingredients helps to create different soaps with perfect qualities.
My Natural Facial Soaps maintain protective lipids, leave skin clean, comfortable, refreshed and never taut or dry. I find that my own soaps are the best skin cleansers I have ever used.
After cleansing my skin loves the ice cold natural lotion with lower PH to keep PH balanced. It is a perfect easiest "lifting" of the face. I am  absolutely satisfied with my face skin. I mean: I don't really wear much make-up, just decorative cosmetic for my eyes and lipstick everyday,  so it's nice to have my skin looking great without having to fuss with tons of creams.
When people find out I'm 51, they are very surprised. I get many compliments on how great my skin looks and how young I look at my age.

For me also is very important the estetic look of my soaps. I am not a fun of colored decorated "cupcake"  soaps. By my opinion: what is not eatable should not look as a food. An elegant gentle form what is suitable in your hands and makes positive emotions is the best choise.
 

No comments: